Sunday, March 11, 2012

20 Day Countdown

Spring Break is one of my favorite times a year to take a trip.  I'm a second grade teacher so spring break is one of two breaks during the school year.  We live in the frozen tundra so by March or April my family is ready to head south and thaw out!  There have only been a few spring breaks when we've stayed home and I'm pretty sure one of those years I had a baby who was less than a month old. 

In 20 days we are heading to one of our favorite places for spring break!  We'll be spending the week in Kona, Hawaii.  This will be our second spring break in a row in Kona.  Last year we fell in love with the Big Island's slow pace, beautiful beaches, and fabulous snorkeling.

We are definitely looking forward to our week in paradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment